Ricoh’s world-class products and services are at the heart of many the UK’s leading organisations.
Our success has been built on the talent, passion and drive of our people. We’re now looking to invest in the future by bringing on board bright and ambitious graduates to join in a variety of roles across the business.
What we’re doing
We are launching a two-year development programme to identify and recruit new and recent graduates, looking to establish careers either in technical consultancy, sales an d marketing or support functions. As one of our graduate trainees you will learn about every aspect of our operations. You will work on a wide variety of assignments. In addition, we will support you with a blend of formal training, structured mentoring and on the job coaching.
Who we’re after
We would like to hear from recently graduated individuals with a background in computer science, business studies or other relevant subjects. In particular, we would like to hear from people with the following:
- An interest in technology and how it can help to transform the workplace
- Analytical and commercially-minded, with an ability to synthesize a wide variety of information to produce creative solutions on behalf of clients
- Ambitious, results-driven and a strong team player
- Passionate and self-motivated with a good understanding of the importance of great customer service
What we offer
- Six-month induction period across key functions so that you develop a good understand/knowledge of the business. From day one we expect you to contribute ideas and suggestions to the business and participate in a variety of assignments
- Tailored training programme to develop key skills and knowledge in your chosen specialist area
- One-to-one mentoring and coaching by directors/senior management
- 18-month placement within your specialist area (in some functions, placements may rotate after six months)
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- A role at the end of the programme (subject to meeting key objectives)