What we will do for you
We are an independent, unbiased money advice service available to everyone. The unique nature of our work means you’ll be ahead of the game when it comes to changing customer behaviour for the better.
You’ll have the chance to be part of an organisation that’s really pushing boundaries. You’ll make important connections with diverse stakeholders and customers.
We are looking for great people to join our team. Our jobs are exciting, challenging, and rewarding. The Money Advice Service experience will further enhance your CV.
Life At Money Advice Service
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
The Money Advice Service values diversity and works inclusively. This enables us to meet our core aim of helping all people take control of money and to enhance their lives as a result. This means that we:
- Value diversity and work inclusively as an employer and comply with UK legislation
- Provide a universal service that is accessible and responsive to people’s needs
- Ensure that equality, diversity and inclusion issues, opportunities and risks are identified and acted upon throughout the organisation.
- We are a small organisation, digital by default, with about 120 great people, mostly based in central London.
- We are passionate about attracting and retaining the best people to ensure we punch above our weight, delivering change to millions of people.
- We have a Director on our Board who sponsors all our diversity efforts and an equality, diversity and inclusion steering committee who promote and monitor inclusivity in everything we do, both as an employer and with our service-delivery.
- We are keen to have a workforce who really reflect the diversity of our customer base.
- We provide competitive pay and benefits including support for self-directed learning and a modern working environment and social activities.
More About Us
The Money Advice Service helps people manage their money. We do this directly through our own free and impartial advice service. We also work in partnership with other organisations to help people make the most of their money. We are an independent service, set up by government.
“Our vision is to enhance people’s lives because they take control of their money as a matter of course.”
Our values describe how our people act, they inform our decision making and what we do, and they describe what our customers can expect from us. These are our values:
- Customer focused – enabling and empowering customers to take action
- Collaborative – working constructively with others to deliver positive outcomes (for people)
- Open – honest, straightforward, trusting and trustworthy
- Passionate – work characterised by commitment, care, and enthusiasm
- Listening and learning – always seeking to understand, improve and innovate
We operate effectively and authoritatively by being an efficient, well-run and continually-improving organisation with the right values, skills, competencies and resources to succeed in the task.