In July 2016, we proudly launched our ‘Women in the City’ network.
Victoria Derbyshire from the BBC chaired the event and the theme for the launch was ‘creating an equitable future’.
The panel was chaired by Victoria Derbyshire and was made up of:
- Sinead Browne: COO and Member of the Board of AGCS
- Andy Mitchell CBE: CEO of Thames Tideway Tunnel
- Miranda Pode: UK Managing Partner of Egon Zehnder
- Sian Fisher: CEO of The Chartered Insurance Institute
What you can expect from our network:
- Be inspired
- Learn from real life examples
- Gain a deeper understanding of the attributes and qualities needed to have a successful career
- Connect with over 300 colleagues from all of the Allianz businesses in the UK
Our Chief Operating Officer, Stephanie Smith, has been honoured with being included on the inaugural City A.M. Power 100 Women list. The list celebrates the leading women of London and identifies the ‘ones to watch’.
Stephanie said: “It was a wonderful surprise to be included in this year’s Power 100 Women’s List, which is a fantastic celebration of London’s outstanding female talent across many important industries. I am delighted and also humbled to be recognised alongside some of the leading business women in the UK.”
The women were chosen based on a number of qualitative characteristics, including the strength and power of position, number of people they manage, and wider impact on the sector. The full list can be found here.